Returns and Refunds
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your purchase of goods within 14 days of the item being received.
Any returned goods must be in unused and unworn condition with the original garment tags still attached and with no markings or any type of damage.
Refunds will be available to the original purchaser, via the original method of payment.
How to make a return
1. To start the return process, please fill out the form here with your order number and email. At the next step, you will be able to choose the products you want to return.
2. After you submit your request you will receive an email confirming the exercise of the right of withdrawal, containing instructions to proceed with the return of the product, to be sent within and no later than the following 14 days to CC-Cashmere Ltd.
Before confirming the withdrawal request, the cost to return the goods will be specified.
3. Put the products in the original packaging: the products must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, which means in perfect shape, complete with all their unused components, with all original packaging and any provided instructions, with labels and tags still attached to the products.
The items will be looked over and checked to see that everything has been returned intact.
4. Print the label with the name of the courier that you will receive via email and apply it outside of the box.
5. Send your return to the following address:
Unit 21 Mercian Lodge
Business Suites 68 Lankaster Gardens
If all required conditions are met, the price of the purchased products will be refunded in full via the same payment method selected in the initial transaction.
If returned goods are found to be damaged [showing signs of wear, nicks, scratches, stain, deformation, etc] not complete with all parts [including unaltered labels and tags still attached to the product], unaccompanied by the instructions / notes / manuals supplied, the original packaging and packing, and warranty certificate, if any, the customer shall be liable for the decreased value of the good, and will not be entitled to any refund.
You will be contacted if the return cannot be accepted with the reasoning provided.
For more information, please read the Terms of Sales.